About me

Speak of a third culture kid. Definitely not me. I like to call my self Senegalese, every time someone asks me what I identify myself as. I mostly do this, to see their reactions when I tell them where my parents are from, and where they met. Anyways, my name is Jennifer, and my passions are music and sports. I’ve been playing basketball for seven years, and soccer for six.

My first teacher was my mom, and from then on (pre k 4 – 9th grade) I’ve been in the same school. I like to describe myself as a very school oriented girl, as well as a difficult one as well.

Published inUncategorized

4 Comments

1. Brianna

Dear Jennifer,

I really like the theme of your blog. It is really neat and easy to navigate through. Like you I have also played soccer for 6 years. I quit last year and started in second grade. Although, I have never been home schooled before. I have always went to a school with hundreds or kids and a different teachers every year.

Sincerely,
    Brianna
    Please check out my blog;
    http://5522briansarfa0203.blogspot.com/

• Jennifer George

Hey Brianna,
      I’m so glad you love the theme of my blog! I wish I had the guts to quit soccer, but it’s one of those sports that I really really have a passion for. Do you currently play any sports?
      I would be more than happy to check out your blog.

Jenn

2. Brianna

Dear Jennifer,

Yeah I currently take dance classes at a studio near my house. Like you about soccer I am very passionate about dance!! Where are you from??

Sincerely,
    Brianna

• Jennifer George

Hey Brianna,
      What type of dance do you do? I would say i’m good, if dancing in my bedroom counts 🙂 I actually did ballet since I was 3 – 9, and then had to stop to start soccer. I was born in Dakar, Senegal, and grew up there as well. Where are you from??

Sincerely,
      Jen